Wednesday, February 27, 2008


"Guardian I"
3" by 4"
Oil on Gessobord
















"Guardian II"
3" by 4"
Oil on Gessobord













Sorry I didn't post yesterday.

Yesterday was a horrible day.

Yesterday's dentist was much better than last week's, but horrible things were done in the name of fixing the previous badness.

Thankfully, I don't remember much of it. And I had a designated driver.

So, I got home yesterday afternoon and had totally missed Nekkid day.

Then I read my email and found out that oil paints are no longer welcome at the Dougherty Art Center's live model sketch sessions, so not only did I miss Nekkid day; there will be no more Nekkid days, period.

As I said; Yesterday was a very bad day.

So today I painted two guardians from my school days.

I used to paint and draw these guys on all my stuff to keep the bad people out.

Worked tolerably well too.

Maybe I should get tattoos of them. . .

No comments: