Sunday, December 30, 2007

Poblano Pepper


"Poblano Smirk"
8" by 8"
Oil on Canvas












Here's the results of yesterday's trip to HEB Central Market. I've got one more painting of this pepper, but I don't like it as much.

I'm having trouble dealing with greens. Hmmm. Guess I need to paint more green peppers.

Tomorrow I will reveal my major plans and schemes for the painting year to come.

Much preparation was made today. More will be made tomorrow.

Tonight, off to beat the whippersnappers who work for my husband at Lazer Tag.

Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

1 comment:

indiaartist said...

Hi, I visited your blog for the first time today and found the new link to Abbey Ryan's blog. I loved it. The more blogs I visit the more new links I find. I love the artist community online and there is so much to learn just by seeing their art. Thanks.